Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Questions!!

We r gonna ask u random questions and u give us answers,either email us or comment our email is friends4ever0@ymail.com.
(drumroll)Here we go!!!!
Do u like Burger King??
What's ur favorite color???
Do u think the above is to bright????
Whats ur favorite color?????
Do u like pie??????
Do u have a cellphone???????
Did u know me last year (not literally)????????
Do u like cheese????????
Whats ur favorite song?????????
Can u dance??????????
Can U sing???????????
Do u realize a pattern with the question marks????????????
If so what is it?????????????

COMMENT OR LEAVE AN EMAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!(with the answers duh)))))

@m!n@


1 comment:

  1. yes
    turquiose(how ever you spell it)
    sometimes
    I just said,turquois!!!!!
    no,I love it!
    yes
    sorta,I knew who you were,but i didnt know know you.
    depends what kind and how it's used
    the gummi bar song....... (i think IDK!)
    i used to. I dont know I still can!
    NOOOOOOO
    YES. its 2?? then 3??? and soooooo on
    Ally

    ReplyDelete