Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sleepover!!!! (get ready to read alot)

Hey guy's!! Well like usual I am bored so I decided to go on my blog then I realized that I have nothing to blog about(if that even makes sense).So I am going to tell u about a sleepover that I 4got 2 talk about(sorry) it happened like 2-3 weeks ago but it was fun!!! So what happened is that one of my friends her name is Julia came over she is like my friend that I had since 3rd grade.So in the beginning we signed a bet on my white bored that 'Whoever falls asleep first gets pranked and u can't get mad at them' my brother,Julia and me were all included...so we stayed up till 3:oo am playing Dogoply,watching Racing Stripes and watering our face every few minutes.Well of course since my bro is only 5 he fell asleep first.So we PRANKED him!!!! It was hilarious!!!We put cold water down his back...and best of all we took lipstick and stuff on him.But then he started to cry...so we started putting back to sleep and we had to wipe out the stuff of his face.So then we dicided that if we all went to sleep that we won't get to prank each other so we went 2 sleep but sadly only got 3hours to sleep.Well gotta go eat my ice cream sunday(OMG and it's sunday LOL)BYEEE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to know...WHATS UP WITH ALL THE HA HA's\

    @m1n@

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA HA HA!! JUST LIKE ARIANES WITH CARLI! LOL!
    ALLY

    ReplyDelete